Paul Winans, CR
Paul Winans is a recovering carpenter who started a business because demand for his services grew, not because he really wanted to be a business owner. However, he became the business person and salesman that the company needed by constantly seeking help from business consultants and sales training experts. Paul ran that business with his wife, Nina, for 29 years before they sold it in 2007. Their systems-oriented approach, with manuals for every position which were used as part of a continuous training program, contributed greatly to the company’s success and their ability to be away from the day-to-day running of the business for cumulatively up to four months each year!
He is excellent at getting to the essence of what he’s heard and helping his clients look at their situations in new ways, providing suggestions based on his real life experiences. Paul’s background and long-time involvement in the remodeling industry nationwide give him the ability to provide tried and true suggestions and tips on how to handle a challenge.
If you are a remodeling company owner struggling with work/life balance, personal goal setting as the basis for meaningful business planning, how to change and grow so your company can, working with a spouse or partner, or being the leader that your business needs, Paul is here to help you!Here is a partial list of Paul's credentials
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) President 2005-06
- NARI National President’s Award 2007
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine: Recognized as one of 15 innovators in the remodeling industry over the past 30 years in 2005
- Chrysalis Western Regional Remodeler of the Year 2002, 2007
- Chrysalis California Remodeler of the Year 2000, 2002, 2004
- NAHB National Remodeling Quality Gold Award 2001
- NARI Certified Remodeler Star 1995
- San Francisco Bay Area Chapter NARI Professionalism Award 1994, 1998
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine Top 500 Award 1992 - 2007
- Remodeling Magazine Big 50 Hall of Fame 1992